How to get a Shipping Cost Estimate
Estimate your shipping costs in 4 easy steps.
No Registration Required.
Step 1: Add items to your shopping cart.
Step 2: Click the arrow to expand the shipping options.
Step 3: Select your province & enter your Postal Code.
Step 4: Click on the GET A QUOTE button.
(If the page refreshes, just expand the shipping options again)
It still doesn’t work?!
Help, the shipping on my order doesn't work!
Try following these steps first on your “my cart” page:
- Open up the shipping estimate module (see graphics at the top of this page).
- Choose your province and type your postal code all together in lowercase it will appear in capital. (Correct: m6a1p8) (Incorrect: m6a-1p8; M6A 1P8).
- Click ‘Get a Quote’.
- The paged will refresh so you have to open up the shipping quote module again.
- Choose your desired method and click ‘Update Total’ to see the exact cost.
- Check your postal code has been entered correctly. Make sure that there are no dashes or spaces before, after or in the middle of the postal code.
- Check that the item is not marked ‘industrial size, local pickup only’.
- Try refreshing your page and or clearing your browser cache
- Leave the items in your shopping cart and contact us if the problem persists.